Thursday, April 28, 2011

TOMORROOWWWW

TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!!! and it's also my last day in London :(((((((
So in preparation for tomorrow me and some of the girls (Tiffany and Jenna- producers) decided we had to get hats or fascinators because EVERYONE wears hats to the Royal Weddings (duh!)  We ended up getting headbands (that look like fascinators/hats) from this store called Accessorize.  It's like a MUCH nicer Claires because it has just a bunch of jewelry, headbands, etc.  When we got back from buying the hats David Emanuel was in our tent.  He was the one who designed Princess Diana's dress!  Tiffany and I went up and showed him our hats and he told us how to wear them and do our hair.  It was really cool.  So because I so excited for this hat tomorrow (even though I have nothing to wear) I decided to give everyone a sneak peek.
SIDENOTE: Yes, I did take this picture myself.  Please refrain from making fun :)
How fun is that hat!?!

Today when I was coming back from my last class and last presentation of the semester (!!) I saw people from Missouri camping out... which was pretty weird... especially since they were college students.  As I was walking away from talking to them I saw everyone crowding around the Clarence House (where Wills, Harry and Camilla/Charles are staying tonight, Camilla and Charles permanent residence)  I got front row seats and saw three cars drive by except the windows were so tinted you couldn't see anything :( bummer dude.  That could be the closest encounter I am going to have to the royal family.  Apparently Harry had already driven by though and that is the only one I care about.  hehe

 Anyways tomorrow is a HUGE day.  I better go off and pack because who knows when I will be able to do so if I don't do it now.  Look for me on T.V.!!  (just kidding)  

To leave you on an exciting note: We already decided Tiffany, Kim and I are going to use the advantage as being part of the media and watch Wills and Kate kiss on the balcony at Buckingham Palace.  Hollaa!  

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED the hat. You are a true London-er!!

    HAVE a blast tomorrow. I will be up watching the wedding at 4:00!!!

    Love ya,

    ReplyDelete