Monday, January 24, 2011

I am currently blogging on the bus.  Thank goodness the Brits are lax because it is taking me FOREVER to get to work.  I don't understand how people drive here because the roads are terribly confusing.  Something I admire about the drivers here though is the fact that you virtually never see a wreck... that is, until today.  I can honestly say wrecks here are comparable to blizzards in the south.  Everyone goes slightly insane.  The driving gets worse and the buses stop completely, hence me blogging during my commute.  What is supposed to be a 15 minute bus trip took around 45 minutes to an hour.  Again thank goodness everyone is relaxed and laid back.  I called into work freaking out and my supervisor Kim answered and all she said was, "Oh, no worries.  It took me an hour and a half to get to work today.  Welcome to London."  Truely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment